Gift Topper and Card for Child's Birthday
By Emma Jeffery
Self adhesive gems
Assorted ribbons and trims
1. Use the SureCut Paper Trimmer to trim your plain cardstock to desired card size
2. Trim a piece of cardstock 1/4” smaller than your card base in height and width to use as a mounting base
3. Trim colored/patterned cardstock into strips measuring 1/2” - 1” wide. Trim the bottom of the strips into flag points and adhere to the mounting base created in step 2.
4. Add a sentiment using stamps from the Birthday Bash Clear Stamp Set and mount to the top edge of the trimmed strips.
5. Add some self adhesive jewels and mount the entire design on to your card base.
1. Use the 2” Circle Thick Punch to cut 7 circles from 2 different materials; 3 from cork and 4 from heavy cardstock.
2. Fold each circle in half and glue them together to form a concertina circle, alternating between cork and cardstock circles. Adhere the folded circles to the gift box and decorate with ribbons.
1. Use the 1” star punch to cut a shape from thick chipboard and then place the chipboard in the 1.5” Star Punch and align the hole left by the 1” Star punch and cut.
2. Cover the star shape with glue and glitter. Tie to the gift box with twine.