Creating sweet party decor has never been easier thanks to the Fiskars® Woodland Party Clear Stamp set. Create the birthday card, gift boxes and tags, and even cupcake toppers all out of one coordinated stamp set. Continue reading to learn how!
Beautiful Spring Birthday Party Décor
By Emma Jeffery
- Woodland Party Clear Stamps are the perfect flourish for party treats, cupcake toppers and accenting any special occasion
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space; for best results, use with Fiskars Stamp Block Set or Easy Stamp Press
- Woodland Party Clear Stamps (8" x 8")
- Ideal for precisely cutting tape, adhesive, chipboard, burlap and much more
- Ergonomically sculpted handle rests in the palm of your hand offering exceptional control and comfort
- Non-stick blade coating makes it easy to cut through materials with sticky adhesives like tape or glue and makes clean up easier too
- Easy Action™ thumb-activated cutting motion maximizes control and limits fatigue
- Micro-Tip® blades offer unmatched cutting precision, especially in tight spaces
- Easy-open thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
- Softgrip® touchpoints for maximum comfort during detail and repetitive cutting
- Length: approximately 7”
- Full lifetime warranty
- Total Control® Non-stick Precision Scissors
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
- Ideal for stamping with a variety of clear stamps
- Side handles simplify lifting, improve visibility and keep your fingers out of the ink
- Blocks nest for easy storage and travel
- Lightweight designs are easy to control
- Clear construction with molded grid lines improves alignment
- Softgrip® touchpoints on handles enhance comfort and control
- Clean with mild soap or stamp cleaner
- Includes two Easy Lift Stamp Blocks
- Sizes: 3" x 3" and 4" x 5"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Easy Lift Stamp Block Set (2-piece) (3" x 3" & 4" x 5")
Designed to execute the finest details through a variety of materials, these premium scissors are proof that the little things mean everything.
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Make placing and lifting stamps easier with lightweight blocks featuring helpful side handles.
Cardstock – white, gold, blush, lilac
Ink pad - gold
How To Make The Birthday Card
Step 1. Cut cardstock to size. To make the card, first cut cardstock to size using the
Fiskars® SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Trimmer. Cut one piece of cardstock measuring 7" x 10" and fold in half with a bone fold to create the card base with a crisp fold down the middle. Next, cut one piece of gold cardstock measuring 6 1/2" x 5 1/2", and one piece of white cardstock measuring 6 1/4" x 5 1/4".
Step 2. Stamp the white cardstock. Place the flower stamp from the
Fiskars® Woodland Party Clear Stamp on the
Fiskars® Stamp Block and apply ink in the color of your choice. I selected gold as I thought it went well with my happy spring theme! Stamp the flower design all over the top of the cardstock to create a background pattern and allow to dry completely.
Step 3. Add details. Next, place the banner stamp on the stamp block and press the design onto the same color cardstock that you added your flower design to. Add the sentiment by stamping 'Happy Birthday' in the center of the banner. Then, stamp the rabbit and both legs onto the cardstock.
Step 4. Cut out the stamp designs. Use the
Fiskars® Total Control Non-Stick Precision Snips to carefully cut out the banner, rabbit and legs.
Step 5. Assemble the card. Now that you have your stamped pieces cut out and ready for placement on the card, use foam moating strips cut to size to assemble the stamped card onto the card base. I chose a coordinating blush color for the base of my card to go with my theme, but you can choose anything that will work well against your ink color. Mount the banner design on to another color of coordinating cardstock, trim and mount to the bottom of the card. Adding these layers gives great dimension to your homemade card and makes it looks so much more special than anything you can buy at the store.
Step 6. Assemble the rabbit and finish the card. Use brads to attach the rabbit's legs to the body and adhere to the front of the card.
How To Make The Cupcake Toppers
Step 1. Stamp the designs. To make cupcake toppers that continue the springtime theme, start by stamping the flower, balloon and bird designs from the stamp set on to cardstock of your choice.
Step 2. Cut out the designs. Next, use the same snips to cut out each shape. Using smaller blades like featured on these snips will help you cut precisely around the different curves and edges of the stamped shapes.
Step 3. Complete the toppers. For the balloon and flower toppers, insert a toothpick through the center and fold in half. Then, glue in place. For the bird toppers, attach the wing using a brad and use a hot glue gun to add a toothpick to the back. Once completely dry, add to cupcakes for some festive decoration!
How To Make The Gift Tag
Step 1. Stamp the design. To make personalized gift tags that adhere to party favor boxes, first stamp the tag label design on to cardstock of your choice. Next, place the 'Thank You' sentiment on the stamp block and stamp inside the label.
Step 2. Finish the gift tag. Cut out the label and attach to a gift box using twine to thank your guests for coming to your party.