Annual school photos help mark one’s childhood. Celebrate youthful memories by commemorating them into magnets! A couple of tools and cute stamps is all you will need to make a little piece of artwork for your fridge, toolbox or magnet board. Make a few for yourself and a few extras to give to close family and friends.
DIY Magnet Wall Decor
By Jen Causey of Something Turquoise
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
- Ideal for creating custom stamp layouts for scrapbook pages, collages and other medium to large crafts
- Makes it easy to stamp multiple times, saving time and perfectly replicating your design
- Clear design lets you see where you’re stamping
- Grid lines provide easy alignment
- Spring feet ensure even pressure for crisp stamp applications
- Removable stamp plate lets you save your favorite designs for later
- Works with a wide variety of clear stamps
- Excess ink washes off with stamp cleaner or a solution of mild soap and water
- Layout space: 5" x 7"
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy Stamp Press
- Ideal for creating unique stamped crafts that tell a story of a special moment or capture a sentiment in a way only Teresa Collins’ designs can
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our Stamp Block Set or Easy Stamp Press
- Teresa Collins Frames Clear Stamps (4" x 8")
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Unique design makes it up to 2X easier to punch shapes than other shape punches on the market
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- Extra-large punch design fits inside a 2" circle
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Wave Banner Squeeze Punch (XL, 2")
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
The perfect tool for stamping the same layout multiple times on medium to large craft projects.
Out of Stock
Choose designs by craft celebrity Teresa Collins to capture the moments that matter in life.
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Magnet Adhesive Sheets
Step 1: Print your favorite school photos into 2” squares and cut them out using scissors. The Original Orange-Handled Scissors™ will ensure precise and accurate cuts on your treasured pictures.
Step 2: Place the Teresa Collins "Striped Polaroid Frame" stamp onto the Easy Stamp Press. Ink and then stamp onto bright colored cardstock. Using the stamp press will ensure the most accurate stamping as you can see exactly where the stamps are positioned.
Step 3: Cut the stamped polaroid frame image out leaving a 1/4” border.
Step 4: Using scrapbook adhesive, adhere the school photo to the polaroid frame.
Step 5: Adhere the frame to another piece of brightly colored cardstock. Cut it out, leaving 1/4” border.
Step 6: Punch a cute banner out of cardstock with just one squeeze using the "Wave Banner" punch.
Step 7: Stamp and make a few more frame embellishments using additional stamps. Add special information like the year, name or activity for each photo.
Step 8: Embellish your frame using the punched and stamped designs.
Step 9: The last step is to cut a piece of adhesive magnet sheet to cover the entire back of the frame. Remove the sticker backing, adhere to your frame and place on any magnetic surface.