These printable “Stellar Sister” paper dolls from Lia Griffith are as fun as they are empowering! Lia loved making paper dolls as a young girl. She thought it would be fun to put a modern spin on this classic craft and asked her illustrator daughter Emily to design a set. Each paper doll comes with her own unique story and accessories to match. You and your little ones will love being a part of this stylish sisterhood!
Pretty Paper Dolls
By Lia Griffith
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
Stellar Sisters paper doll template
(download at end of article)
Step 1: Select your Scissors. To begin, grab your Fiskars® Orange-handled Scissors™ and print out your Stellar Sisters template using the download below.
Step 2: Begin cutting out your templates. Cut out each doll and her respective clothing/accessories along the outer lines. Make sure to cut around the dotted tabs of the accessory pieces – these tabs will allow you to properly attach these pieces to your dolls. Decorate to your liking!
Step 3: Fold and assemble. Use a bone fold or the edge of your Fiskars scissors to fold in the tabs of the clothes and accessories.
Step 4: Have fun with your Stellar Sister community!