Using punches, you can create templates to cut out designs to add fun dimension and flare to your summer wardrobe!
DIY Laser Cut Tee
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for punching unique embellishments from thick and tough craft materials like cardboard, balsa wood, foam, cardstock, chipboard, corkboard, foil, printed cotton paper, canvas, photos and more
- Punches recycled materials found around the home, like aluminum cans, milk jugs, cereal boxes, newspapers, magazines, postcards, junk mail and more
- Punches multiple layers of light craft paper to reduce repeat punches on big projects or when layering for dimension
- Portable design makes it more convenient than large die-cutting machines when crafting on the go
- Locks down when not in use for space-saving storage
- Softgrip® punch button makes repetitive punching more comfortable
- Size: 2"
- Lifetime warranty
- Chevron Thick Materials Punch (Large, 2")
- Ideal for cutting in tight spaces and detailed cuts through multiple layers or thick fabrics like leather, upholstery, vinyl, burlap, suede, flannel and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick fabrics and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- RazorEdge™ Shears feature ultra-sharp, premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge that glides through fabric for clean cuts all the way to the tip
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 6"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears (6")
Now you can create with thick and tough materials like aluminum cans, cardboard, balsa wood, milk jugs, foam and more thanks to our exclusive new punch design.
Designed to cut thick and heavy fabrics, these premium fabric shears feature short, ultra-sharp blades ideal for cutting in tight spaces.
T-shirt suitable for refashioning
Two-sided fusible web
Iron and ironing board
1. Use the Chevron Thick Materials punch to cut shapes from two-sided fusible web. The number of shapes needed will depend on the size and shape of the t-shirt. These punches are the perfect tool for cutting all kinds of materials, and they can punch through multiple sheets of paper at once.
2. Following the manufacturer's directions, apply the fusible web chevrons to the back of your t-shirt in any desired pattern.
3. Next, use the 6” Amplify Fabric Shears to cut out the chevron shapes from the back of the t-shirt. The shears will create crisp and clean cuts to give your shirt a professional finish. Make sure to only cut the back of the shirt, and not entirely through to the front.
4. After the shapes have been cut and a fun pattern has been created, gently pull the knit fabrics. The fabric will curl, and create a unique and stylish design!