Holiday time is often stressful, so the Fiskars® Gifting Board is here to help eliminate the stress of gift wrapping. This versatile new tool can create over 100 box sizes, 40 envelopes and three bows! This is one holiday purchase that will pay for itself over and over, while taking your gift wrapping to the next level… just don’t tell the recipients how easy it was to make!
Holiday Gift Wrap - Make Easy
By Jen Causey of Something Turquoise
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
- Ideal for creating custom boxes, envelopes and bows
- Creates boxes from 2" x 2" to 4" x 4" in size
- Tool simplifies box making by indicating paper size and directing score lines, eliminating math and measuring
- All-in-one design comes stocked with a stylus, corner punch, notch punch and lock punch
- Stylus stores neatly in compact board for storage and travel
- Extendable scoring arm accommodates paper up to 12" x 12"
- Included chart lists correct paper size and positioning to make creating envelopes and bows easy
- Non-slip feet prevent board from sliding
- Full lifetime warranty
- Gifting Board
- Ideal for quickly creating tags perfect for gifts and other crafts, eliminating mistakes that waste materials and cause reworks
- Insert paper into the large slot and depress the lever for a cleanly punched-out tag shape
- Insert the punched-out tag into the small slot and depress the lever for a perfectly centered tag hole
- Slip the tag hole over the peg on the back of punch, drop in the eyelet and depress the handle to set the eyelet with no noisy hammering
- Includes a 20, 3/16" eyelets (also accommodates 5/32" eyelets)
- Tag size: 2" x 3"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Simple Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter
- Ideal for adding distinctive stamped embellishments to handmade cards, scrapbook pages or other paper craft projects
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our clear stamp blocks or our Easy Stamp Press
- Merry and Bright Clear Stamps (4" x 8")
- Ideal for stamping with a variety of clear stamps
- Includes three Easy Lift Stamp Blocks and one Position & Press Stamp Block
- All blocks feature side handles that simplify lifting, improve visibility and keep your fingers out of the ink
- Position & Press Stamp Block features durable spring feet that allow you to correctly position designs before stamping
- Blocks nest for easy storage and travel
- Lightweight design is easy to control
- Clear construction with molded grid lines improves alignment
- Easy Lift Stamp Block handles feature Softgrip® for comfort and control
- Clean with mild soap or stamp cleaner
- Sizes: 1" x 1", 2" x 2", 3" x 3" and 2" x 6.5"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Stamp Block Set (4-piece)
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Easily create custom boxes, envelopes and bows with one compact, versatile tool.
Our exclusive design punches a tag, punches a centered tag hole and even sets the eyelet without any noisy hammering.
Capture any sentiment with Clear Stamps that make adding mistake-free embellishments easy.
Make placing and lifting stamps easier with a collection of lightweight blocks featuring side handles and spring feet.
How To Make A Gift Box
Step 1: Select your box size. This awesome new Fiskars® Gifting Board comes with easy to follow instructions, so keep them handy while you create new designs each time. For a box, you’ll start by choosing the size of your paper by using the toggle buttons on the board itself. You’ll soon realize there are over 100 size options!
Step 2: Trim your paper. Using the
Fiskars® SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (12”), trim your cardstock down to the size you’ve selected.
Step 3: Score and punch. Now, start scoring and punching, following the directions for your selected box size.
Step 4: Assemble your box. Fold on the lines you’ve scored to easily assemble the box. Once you get punching, you really can make boxes quickly!
Step 5: Repeat steps 1 through 4. For as many boxes as you’d like, follow the same steps.
How To Make A Bow
Step 1: Select your bow size. There are three bow sizes you can make with this punch board. Refer to the bow guide that comes with the board for sizing.
Step 2: Trim your paper. Using scraps from your gift boxes, trim cardstock down to the size for the bow you’d like to make.
Step 3: Punch and assemble. Now, punch and fold together. You’ll need to add a bit of hot glue or scrapbooking adhesive to hold the bow together.
Step 4: Repeat steps 1 through 3. For as many bows as you’d like, follow the same steps.
How To Make An Envelope
Step 1: Select your envelope size and trim paper. There are over 40 sizes of envelopes that you can make with this amazing Gifting Board and they it’s so easy that you’ll never need to buy an envelope again! Refer to the envelope sizing guide for the size that you’ll need to trim your cardstock.
Step 2: Score and punch. Now, score and punch following the directions for your envelope size.
Step 3: Assemble your envelope. Simply fold three sides in and secure using hot glue or scrapbook-ing adhesive. Quick and easy!
How To Make A Tag:
Step 1: Select your paper and trim to size. Fiskars® Tag Makers are a quick and easy way to create gift tags for any occasion. Choose paper that corresponds with your gift wrap, box or bag and you’re your materials ready.
Step 2: Punch and set. Punch tags out of cardstock scraps from the boxes and bows you created earlier, then insert into the front of the punch to add a hole, and finish by adding an eyelet using the setter under the orange handle.
Bonus Tip: Embellish with stamps: Using your favorite
Fiskars® holiday stamps and the
Fiskars® Stamp Block Set, stamp designs onto your new boxes, envelopes, bows and tags before you assemble for a truly custom gift wrap look!