Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality.
Funny Face Magnet Gift Boxes
By Handmade Charlotte
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick and heavy mixed media materials like cardstock, magnet, chipboard, fiberglass cloth and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick mixed media materials and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- Premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® Mixed Media Shears (8")
- Double-honed blade cuts wrapping paper quickly and easily
- Built-in ribbon curler makes it easy to add flair to gifts
- Ribbon curler doubles as a tape-burnishing tool, sealing the tape to the package and giving your gifts a professional finish
- Ergonomic design with Softgrip® handle provides comfortable use
- Makes it easy for the elderly or anyone with arthritis to cut wrapping paper without the squeeze motion needed to cut with a scissors
- Length: 7"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift Wrap Cutter (7")
Designed to cut thick and heavy mixed media, these shears feature blades ideal for all-purpose cutting tasks.
Look for this at your local retailer
Give your gifts a professional look with a tool that makes cutting wrapping paper, curling ribbons and burnishing tape easy.
8.5 x 11 Magnet Sheets
Creating this clever cast of characters is a cinch using Fiskars Amplify® Mixed Media Shears. With just a few snips, you can make a mustached man of mystery, give glasses to a toothy grin, or add that special je ne sais quoi to a rosy-cheeked french girl. The stainless steel shears easily cut through even the most adventurous and heavyweight materials, like magnet, and give complete control over each and every shape you make.
To make things even cooler – the gifts are disguises in and of themselves. A layer of wrapping paper covers the magnetic sheets underneath, making it a fun surprise when your kids discover that the boxes are toys, too! The box top and base are wrapped separately, so when it’s finally time to open presents, the gift wrap will remain intact. Kids can mix and match accessories and facial features to create countless combinations of characters.
1. Cut the magnet sheets with your Amplify® Mixed Media Shears to fit each side of your gift box. Peel back the adhesive backing and stick the magnet on the box.
2. Once the box is covered in magnets, wrap the gift box with wrapping paper. We wrapped the box top in one color, and the base of the box in a different color. This way, after our kids open their presents the wrapping paper will remain intact.
3. To create a collection of magnetic face pieces, download and print the Funny Face Printable. Cut out the shapes and trace them onto your wrapping paper. Apply another magnetic sheet to the back of the wrapping paper and cut out the shape with your mixed media shears.
4. To make good use of your scrap wrapping paper, use your Gift Wrap Cutter to create ribbon confetti to stuff in your gift box with the present.