Nature-inspired Gift Wrapping Ideas
By Smitha Katti
- Double-honed blade cuts wrapping paper quickly and easily
- Built-in ribbon curler makes it easy to add flair to gifts
- Ribbon curler doubles as a tape-burnishing tool, sealing the tape to the package and giving your gifts a professional finish
- Ergonomic design with Softgrip® handle provides comfortable use
- Makes it easy for the elderly or anyone with arthritis to cut wrapping paper without the squeeze motion needed to cut with a scissors
- Length: 7"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift Wrap Cutter (7")
- Ideal for quickly creating tags perfect for gifts and other crafts, eliminating mistakes that waste materials and cause reworks
- Insert paper into the large slot and depress the lever for a cleanly punched-out tag shape
- Insert the punched-out tag into the small slot and depress the lever for a perfectly centered tag hole
- Slip the tag hole over the peg on the back of punch, drop in the eyelet and depress the handle to set the eyelet with no noisy hammering
- Includes a 20, 3/16" eyelets (also accommodates 5/32" eyelets)
- Tag size: 2" x 3"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Label Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut
- Powers through tough stems and branches that traditional pruners can’t
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Rugged DuraFrame® construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Contoured, rolling handle fits the shape and natural motion of your hand for comfortable use and reduced hand fatigue
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 3/4" dia.
- Lifetime warranty
- PowerGear® Pruner
- 12" x 18" mat is easy to transport, easy to store and perfect for anyone who has limited fabric-cutting space
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lifetime warranty
- Self Healing Cutting Mat: Small (12" x 18")
Look for this at your local retailer
Give your gifts a professional look with a tool that makes cutting wrapping paper, curling ribbons and burnishing tape easy.
Our exclusive design punches a tag, punches a centered tag hole and even sets the eyelet without any noisy hammering.
Out of Stock
Power through stems and light branches up to 3/4" diameter with ease.
Compact cutting mat is perfect when space is at a premium.
Old sewing patterns
Old book sheets
Twigs and twine
Think outside the box this holiday season and reuse those old sewing patterns, book pages or newspapers for gift wrapping. The Fiskars Gift Wrap Cutter makes wrapping a simple task with its ability to cut straight lines with ease and add flair to gifts with the built-in ribbon curler.
To decorate wrapped boxes, bring a little bit of the outdoors in by trimming twigs or branches from a tree.
Step 1: Use the PowerGear® Pruner to cut the twigs/branches.
The spring action feature of the pruner makes this an easy job, as the handle rolls and fits the shape of your hand.
Step 2: Next trim twigs to size, about 6 inches long.
Step 3: Dip each twig into a bottle of craft paint to cover approximately half of the twig with paint. (Choose bright colors or shimmery metallic colors as these will contrast well with the natural twig texture.)
Step 4: Let the twigs dry.
Step 5: Wrap the gifts and decorate boxes with a few twigs each. For additional decoration, add twine or ribbon.
Step 6: To add colorful tags to gifts, punch a tag from the Label Tag Maker. Use patterned or plain cardstock.