Everyone loves a quick and easy way to dress up holiday presents, bags and gift boxes. Learn how to add a sophisticated sparkle to your gift giving by using just three elements.
DIY Star Confetti Gift Wrap
- Use cleanly punched-out designs as embellishments on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Unique design makes it up to 2X easier to punch shapes than other shape punches on the market
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- Large punch design fits inside a 1.5" circle
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Star Confetti Squeeze Punch (Large 1.5")
Create distinctive style with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Gold foil paper
Step 1: Choose your confetti paper. We wanted an all gold look to our confetti tape, so we needed double-sided metallic gold paper which isn’t easy to find. For this, we used regular white cardstock and spray painted both sides gold, but you can also try gold gift wrap for a two tone look with gold and white from the back of the wrap, or use a solid color cardstock.
Step 2: Punch out your star shapes. The
Fiskars® Star Confetti Squeeze Punch makes punching shapes super easy because its ergonomic handles fit perfectly in your hand, causing less hand fatigue which allows for making a ton of these in a jiffy.
Step 3: Place tape on gift wrap and embellish. Place your double-sided tape where needed on your gift box and sprinkle your gold star confetti over the tape to create a celebratory look that is sure to impress!
Ruffled’s site: http://ruffledblog.com/