Homemade Father's Day Card From the Kids
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
This Fathers day, make a really special card with your kid that will make daddy smile for sure!
1. Trim an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of cardstock in half using the SureCut™ Deluxe paper trimmer, to make the card base.
2. Fold in half to make card.
3. Cover your child’s palm with some tempera paint.
4. While the paint is still wet, press palm down onto the card front firmly and wiggle just a little bit.
5. Lift palm off gently and let the handprint dry.
6. Once dried, add a sentiment (either handwritten or using stickers).