Create these beautifully decorated treat boxes for your neighbors, teachers and friends. Transform a simple, clear plastic box, to make gift giving fun and colorful!
Easy Holiday Treat Box
By Emma Jeffery
- The Fiskars® ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a dual-rail system that eliminates blade wiggle for straight, precise cuts
- Rotary bypass blade stays sharp, so it never needs to be replaced
- Cuts thick DIY materials such as cork, magnet, chipboard and more
- Grid line measurements on the top and bottom of the smudge guard provide versatile use for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer (12")
- Ideal for quickly creating tags perfect for gifts and other crafts, eliminating mistakes that waste materials and cause reworks
- Insert paper into the large slot and depress the lever for a cleanly punched-out tag shape
- Insert the punched-out tag into the small slot and depress the lever for a perfectly centered tag hole
- Slip the tag hole over the peg on the back of punch, drop in the eyelet and depress the handle to set the eyelet with no noisy hammering
- Includes a 20, 3/16" eyelets (also accommodates 5/32" eyelets)
- Tag size: 2" x 3"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Simple Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle design keeps material flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- The Original Orange-handled Scissors™ (8")
- Ideal for creating unique stamped crafts that tell a story of a special moment or capture a sentiment in a way only Teresa Collins’ designs can
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our Stamp Block Set or Easy Stamp Press
- Teresa Collins Twas the Night Before Clear Stamps (8" x 8")
- Ideal for turning corners on homemade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Open head lets you see exactly where you are punching to eliminate mistakes
- Easy-to-squeeze design makes it ideal for extended use
- Ergonomic handles provide comfort and control for mistake-free results
- Nests with other punches for compact, convenient storage
- Printed shape provides easy identification to help you find the punch you’re looking for quickly
- For use with 65-lb. cardstock or lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Corner Squeeze Punch (1/4" Round)
Our exclusive design punches a tag, punches a centered tag hole and even sets the eyelet without any noisy hammering.
Known worldwide for quality and precision, our trusted Orange-handled Scissors have sold over 1 billion since 1967.
Look for this at your local retailer
Choose designs by craft celebrity Teresa Collins to capture the moments that matter in life.
Turn corners with a punch that’s easy to squeeze!
Ink pads in assorted colors
Embossing pad and embossing powder
Gift boxes - the one used in this project is from the Container Store
Cardstock in assorted colors
1. Cut a piece of cardstock to match the dimensions of the lid of your plastic box using the ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer. (This plastic box was purchased at the Container Store.)
2. Trim the corners with the Corner Squeeze Punch, if necessary.
3. Divide the dimensions into several equal parts and cut cardstock in assorted colors to fit the base.
4. Adhere and arrange on the cover.
5. Use a trimmed tag cut with the Simple Tag Maker for variety.
6. Add decoration by stamping with the “Twas the Night Before Christmas” stamps on each individual section. Tip: Vary the effects of the stamps by also using an embossing pad and embossing powder, or glue pads and glitter, with the stamps.
7. Cut out each individual element with the Orange Handled Scissors™ and adhere to the cardstock.
8. To finish, fill the box with holiday treats and goodies and deliver!
Click here for more inspiration on creating Christmas decor, ornaments and gifts.