One of Fiskars cutest new Squeeze Punches is the Bunny Hop. It reminds me of marshmallow bunny Peeps! And I thought it would be the perfect embellishment for the Easter Mason jar treat container I've wanted to put together.
1. Layer a variety of Easter candy in a Mason jar. Place the heavier candy at the bottom and leave plenty of room for the bunny marshmallow shapes to stand up at the top.
2. Secure the lid at the top to keep the candy fresh.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of patterned paper; wrap the lid and secure with adhesive.
4. With the Ultra ShapeXpress tool and the Circle Shape Template, cut a 3.5î circle from pink patterned paper or cardstock and adhere it to the top of the lid.
5. Wrap a 24 inch + piece of ribbon around the top of the jar and tie a knot or bow.
6. Cut a 3 inch strip of white cardstock and Border Punch both sides with the Effervesence Border Punch.
7. Cut a 1" piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the center of the punched white cardstock strip.
8. Adhere the above to the center of the jar. Have the ends meet in the front.
9. Cut a 2.5 inch circle from green/blue patterned paper or cardstock and adhere to white cardstock.
10. Then trim the white cardstock with the Scallop paper shapers and then sew around the edge.
11. Squeeze Punch 2-Bunny Hop shapes; layer with Adhesive Foam circles and adhere to the green/blue circle.
12. Print or write sentiment on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to the circle next to the bunny.
13. Then adhere the circle to the center of the paper strip already attached to the jar and the jar is complete. Enjoy!