Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® you might have left from other projects.
Duck Tape® Alphabet Wall Decor
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for projects that use Duck® Tape — non-stick blade coating cuts through sticky adhesives without gummy build-up
- Short, sharp blades with a fine-point tip are perfect for cutting details and tight patterns
- Titanium blade coating helps the blades resist wear, scratches and corrosion
- Precision-ground, stainless-steel blades hold a sharp edge and cut all the way to the tip
- Double-loop handle provides precise cutting control for right- and left-handed users
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Length: 5"
- Lifetime warranty
- Duck® Edition Detail Scissors (5")
- Ideal for basic measuring-and-cutting tasks or centering tasks
- One side features a traditional 1"–14" ruler
- The other side features a 7"–0", 0"–7" scale specifically designed to make centering easier
- Broken grid lines and easy-to-read measurements make measuring quick and accurate
- Made of 3 mm-thick acrylic for lasting durability
- Lifetime warranty
- Acrylic Centering Ruler (2" x 14")
Perfect for making detail cuts and cutting tight patterns in Duck® Tape, with a non-stick blade coating that prevents the blades from gumming up.
With two sets of markings, this versatile ruler is great for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects.
Rolls of Duck Tape® in assorted colors and designs
Canvas or piece of wood for mounting
Computer and printer
1. Use your computer to print out large letters in a clear font.
2. Trace the letters with a marker on parchment paper.
3. Cut small pieces of Duck Tape® and cover the traced letters on the parchment paper. Be sure to cover the letters in their entirety and leave no gaps.
4. Flip the parchment paper over and use your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Detail Scissors to cut out each letter.
5. Cover a canvas or piece of wood with Duck Tape®.
6. Peel back the parchment paper on the back of each letter, center it on the canvas and adhere.
7. Use the Fiskars centering ruler to help align your letters on the board.
Now all you have to do is display your art work!