Expecting a new little bundle of joy? Add special finishing touches to the nursery with sweet DIY baby room storage ideas.
5 Baby Room Décor Ideas
1. Create a personal gift with a timeless monogrammed tote bag
Gather baby’s items in an easy-to-make monogrammed DIY tote bag that he or she will be able to use for years.
2. Craft nursery container labels that pop
Store little toiletries in clearly labeled containers that match your décor for handy access when you need them most.
3. Protect baby items with custom basket liners
Baskets are great for organizing many baby items, like toys, blankets and laundry. Add custom basket fabric liners to protect cherished items.
4. Keep necessities in reach with DIY fabric storage bins
Quick fabric storage bins are terrific for diapers, wipes and anything else you may need on the changing table.
5. Wrap them up in a monogrammed baby blanket
A monogrammed blanket is a beautiful keepsake that can grow with baby into adulthood. Not that you ever want them to grow up.