Make Your Own Personalized Coffee Mugs
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Cutter (12")
- Ideal for creating unique crafts that tell a story of a special moment or capture a sentiment in a way only Teresa Collins’ designs can
- Designed to create large, intricate shapes that can be used as embellishments on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more
- Smart design requires less force per punch and reduces paper jams for frustration-free crafting
- Based on crafter-chosen designs
- Great for creating layered embellishments with multiple punched-out shapes
- Locks down when not in use for convenient, space-saving storage
- Softgrip® punch button reduces hand fatigue during repetitive punching
- Size: 2"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Teresa Collins Ampersand Intricate Shape Punch (2")
- 18" x 24" mat is ideal for cutting full widths of fabric from the bolt
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lifetime warranty
- Self Healing Cutting Mat: Medium (18" x 24")
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Look for this at your local retailer
Choose designs by craft celebrity Teresa Collins to capture the moments that matter in life.
Long-lasting mat is ideal for cutting full widths of fabric.
Oil based markers for ceramics
The new Teresa Collins Ampersand Punch is perfect to bring a modern twist to decorating your home or creating a great gift for a friend.
1. Using the SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer, trim a piece of cardstock to measure 3” x 3.”
2. Cover the 3” square piece of cardstock with the painter’s tape. This tape is tacky, but not too sticky so it can easily be peeled off of the cardstock later. Alternately, you could also use washi tape.
3. Using the Ampersand punch, punch out an ampersand from this piece of cardstock. Make sure you collect all the small pieces that pop out of the punch as well. We will need those to use as the mask.
4. Carefully peel the painter’s tape off the cardstock and adhere onto the ceramic mug. You should see the negative of the ampersand. Make sure you adhere the little pieces into the ampersand as well.
5. Now it’s time to color. Using your marker carefully fill the empty space inside the mask.
6. Peel off the painter’s tape immediately and carefully. If you have a little of the marker ink seep outside the mask, simply use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean up the edges.
7. Bake the ceramic mugs according to the instructions provided on the marker you use. These ceramic mugs had to be baked for 30 mins in a 350F oven and were left to cool completely inside the oven itself.