DIY Gallery Wall
By Lolly Jane
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick and heavy mixed media materials like cardstock, magnet, chipboard, fiberglass cloth and much more
- Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick mixed media materials and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time — the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar which adjusts the blade to its optimal angle
- Premium-grade stainless-steel blades with a precisely honed edge cut cleanly all the way to the tip and stay sharp
- Exceptional comfort and control provided by thumb and finger loops with ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and natural movement of the hand
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Protective sheath keeps the blades safe and protected
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- Amplify® Mixed Media Shears (8")
Designed to cut thick and heavy mixed media, these shears feature blades ideal for all-purpose cutting tasks.
1. Using leftover pieces of holiday wrapping paper, place wall decor on top of wrapping paper and trace the outline. Use Amplify Mixed Media shears to cut the outline out. These shears will cut through several layers of thick material, and make clean and precise cuts each time they are used, allowing for specific measurements.
2. Tape the wrapping paper outline onto wall in desired location, until the configuration is to your liking. Lastly, hang your décor.
3. After everything has been placed on the wall and hung, take a few minutes to level out the pictures.
Monogram Wall Decor
Monogram Décor for your gallery wall is easy to create.
1. Find a font that you like and print out the initial of your first or last name about 11", on a piece of paper.
2. Trace the outline of the letter, and cut around the letter with Amplify Mixed Media Shears.
3. Then place the outline onto a 1/2" piece of plywood. Use the mixed media shears again to cut the initial from the plywood.
4. Paint the initial to match the room, add some hardware and hang on the wall.