These cozy outdoor blankets will keep your friends and family warm this fall. Create some for those fun nights around the campfire.
Outdoor Fall Blankets
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, silk and multiple layers of fabric
- Colorful handle adds style to your collection
- High-grade, precision-ground stainless steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Ergonomic handle is sculpted to fit your hand, maximizing cutting control and sensitivity
- Bent handle keeps materials flat for mistake-free cutting
- Length: 8"
- Full Lifetime warranty
- Fashion Scissors - Purple (8")
- Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics, cutting at awkward angles or in tight spaces or making quick thread snips
- Micro-Tip® blades provide superior cutting precision
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Length: 4.9"
- Lifetime warranty
- Micro-Tip Scissors (No. 5)
Out of Stock
Enjoy legendary performance and eye-catching style with a designer take on The Original Orange-Handled Scissors™.
Choose Micro-Tip® blades for unmatched cutting precision.
Felted wool - about 2 yards per blanket
Yarn and needle
Sewing machine and thread
Pom pom trim
Fringed Wool Blanket
Step 1: Cut your material. To make a fringed cozy wool blanket, use the Fiskars Fashion Scissors to cut your felted wool to 2 yards in length.
Step 2: Cut a zig zag. Fold the fabric in half so that you have the two short ends of the wool on your work surface. Use the scissors to cut a zig zag edge through all layers.
Step 3: Use the Fiskars Micro-Tip Scissors (No. 5) to cut 2 inch into the edge, creating a fringed finish.
Blanket Stitched Edge Blanket
Step 1: Cut your material. To make a blanket stitched edge blanket, use the Fashion Scissors to cut your felted wool to 2 yards in length.
Step 2: Create a blanket stitched edge. To create a blanket stitched edge for your blanket, cut a length of yarn using the Micro-Tip Scissors, then blanket stitch around the entire edge of the wool. To create a blanket stitch, knot the embroidery floss, thread the needle and insert the needle through the wool from the back to the front. Pull the entire length of floss through the wool, allowing the knot to stop you.
Step 3: Push, pull, repeat. Push the needle through the back to the front, in the same spot as the first time you inserted the needle. Pull the thread and as you do so, pass the needle through the loop. Pull tight. Repeat the blanket stitch around the entire edge of the blanket.
Pom-Pom Trimmed Blanket
Step 1: Cut your material. To make a pom pom trimmed blanket, use the Fashion Scissors to cut your felted wool to 2 yards in length.
Step 2: Add a pom pom trim. To finish your blanket edge with a pom pom trim, cut the trim to length and pin to the sides of the wool, then hand or machine stitch in place.