Handy Laundry Tips Booklet
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for quickly creating tags perfect for gifts and other crafts, eliminating mistakes that waste materials and cause reworks
- Insert paper into the large slot and depress the lever for a cleanly punched-out tag shape
- Insert the punched-out tag into the small slot and depress the lever for a perfectly centered tag hole
- Slip the tag hole over the peg on the back of punch, drop in the eyelet and depress the handle to set the eyelet with no noisy hammering
- Includes a 20, 3/16" eyelets (also accommodates 5/32" eyelets)
- Tag size: 2" x 3"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Simple Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter
Our exclusive design punches a tag, punches a centered tag hole and even sets the eyelet without any noisy hammering.
Adhesive Laminate Sheets
1. Write or print out your chosen tips and ideas on to cardstock. Make sure your print out or writing is smaller than 3"h x 2"w so that your instructions stay within the shape when you punch it out.
2. Cover the cardstock with a laminate sheet to ensure longevity.
3. Insert the laminated cardstock into the Simple Tag Maker and cut tag shape pages for your booklet.
4. Use the hole punch at the front of the tag maker tool to produce holes in each tag, and tie together with a piece of twine or use a binder ring.
Visit this book when you are looking for tips and tricks to get those tough stains out, or use as a place to record special washing instructions for your favorite garments.