With only a few supplies, you can create a fun and functional labeling system to help organize your pantry.
DIY Fun Pantry Labels
By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for quickly creating tags perfect for gifts and other crafts, eliminating mistakes that waste materials and cause reworks
- Insert paper into the large slot and depress the lever for a cleanly punched-out tag shape
- Insert the punched-out tag into the small slot and depress the lever for a perfectly centered tag hole
- Slip the tag hole over the peg on the back of punch, drop in the eyelet and depress the handle to set the eyelet with no noisy hammering
- Includes a 20, 3/16" eyelets (also accommodates 5/32" eyelets)
- Tag size: 2" x 3"
- Punches heavier materials than standard punches, up to 80-lb. cardstock
- Lifetime warranty
- Scallop Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter
- 18" x 24" mat is ideal for cutting full widths of fabric from the bolt
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid on both sides means you can turn the mat over for double the usage
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree bias lines make creating triangle and star shapes easy
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Lifetime warranty
- Self Healing Cutting Mat: Medium (24" x 36")
Our exclusive design punches a tag, punches a centered tag hole and even sets the eyelet without any noisy hammering.
Long-lasting mat is ideal for cutting full widths of fabric.
Sticker Maker by Xyron
1. Using the Scallop Tag maker punch out the tag shapes from thick patterned paper. Any paper or cardstock will work here.
2. Add the names to the tags using some small alphabet stickers. Alternately, you could just use a marker to write the names onto the tag here.
3. Add adhesive to the back of the tag. You can use a sticker maker or other adhesive – whatever you have is fine.
4. Adhere onto the jar.
You can try this project with chalkboard paper instead of plain cardstock for a fun twist!