Ring in a new year primed for fun with five fabulous DIY party decoration projects sure to make guests excited to celebrate.
Five New Year’s Eve Party Décor Ideas
1. Surprise them with New Year’s Eve party favors
Welcome guests into the New Year with homemade party favors they’ll remember all year.
2. Label drinks with wine glass charms
Be prepared for the midnight toast and don't lose track of your glass with these clever handmade wine glass charms.
3. Assemble silly and fun New Year’s Eve party hats
Help guests deck themselves out in true New Year’s fashion with celebratory DIY party hats.
4. Create a New Year’s Eve photo backdrop
Set the stage for the entire event with a memorable DIY backdrop, perfect for capturing group photos.
5. Fun things up with handmade photo booth props
No photo booth is complete without silly props. These simple but fun accessories will make for some shareable memories.