These small favor boxes are just the right size for some creative gift gifting. Fill them with your own special treats and allow your guests to take home a unique memory from your party.
Create Custom Party Favor Boxes for your Guests
By Emma Jeffery
- The Fiskars® ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a dual-rail system that eliminates blade wiggle for straight, precise cuts
- Rotary bypass blade stays sharp, so it never needs to be replaced
- Cuts thick DIY materials such as cork, magnet, chipboard and more
- Grid line measurements on the top and bottom of the smudge guard provide versatile use for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer (12")
- Ideal for punching unique embellishments from thick and tough craft materials like cardboard, balsa wood, foam, cardstock, chipboard, corkboard, foil, printed cotton paper, canvas, photos and more
- Punches recycled materials found around the home, like aluminum cans, milk jugs, cereal boxes, newspapers, magazines, postcards, junk mail and more
- Punches multiple layers of light craft paper to reduce repeat punches on big projects or when layering for dimension
- Portable design makes it more convenient than large die-cutting machines when crafting on the go
- Locks down when not in use for space-saving storage
- Softgrip® punch button makes repetitive punching more comfortable
- Size: 2"
- Lifetime warranty
- Label Thick Materials Shape Punch (Large)
- Ideal for adding distinctive stamped embellishments to handmade cards, scrapbook pages or other paper craft projects
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our clear stamp blocks or our Easy Stamp Press
- Hostess with the Mostest Clear Stamps (4" x 8")
- Ideal for stamping with a variety of clear stamps
- Includes three Easy Lift Stamp Blocks and one Position & Press Stamp Block
- All blocks feature side handles that simplify lifting, improve visibility and keep your fingers out of the ink
- Position & Press Stamp Block features durable spring feet that allow you to correctly position designs before stamping
- Blocks nest for easy storage and travel
- Lightweight design is easy to control
- Clear construction with molded grid lines improves alignment
- Easy Lift Stamp Block handles feature Softgrip® for comfort and control
- Clean with mild soap or stamp cleaner
- Sizes: 1" x 1", 2" x 2", 3" x 3" and 2" x 6.5"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Stamp Block Set (4 Piece)
Now you can create with thick and tough materials like aluminum cans, cardboard, balsa wood, milk jugs, foam and more thanks to our exclusive new punch design.
Capture any sentiment with Clear Stamps that make adding mistake-free embellishments easy.
Make placing and lifting stamps easier with a collection of lightweight blocks featuring side handles and spring feet.
1. Create the favor box. Create a 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” gift box using the Fiskars® Gifting Board from white cardstock. To start, trim your cardstock to 7 3/4” and insert in to the Gifting Board. Punch and score the lines. Rotate the cardstock and repeat for the remaining three sides. Then, flip the cardstock over and punch the opposite sides. To finish, punch the opening flaps using the integrated lock punch in the Gifting Board.
2. Assemble the box. Bring the box sides together and secure using the locking flaps.
3. Create a bow. First, trim gold cardstock to 1” x 7 1/8” with paper trimmer. Insert the cardstock into the Gifting Board and align with Ruler Position 1 ½. Punch the cardstock on both sides and repeat for the opposite end. Next, align the cardstock with Ruler Position 3 ½ and punch both sides. Finally, insert the end of the cardstock into the punch and align it with the dashed guidelines on the board and punch both ends.
4. Assemble the bow. Use glue dots to assemble the bow.
5. Create the watercolor labels. First, brush watercolor paint over the watercolor paper and allow to dry. Flatten under a pile of books if necessary to keep paper flat. Next, use the Fiskars® Label Thick Materials Shape Punch to cut a shape out of the watercolor paper.
6. Stamp sentiment. Use a sentiment from the Fiskars® Hostess with the Mostest Clear Stamp Set and stamp on to the watercolor label using the Fiskars® Stamp Block Set. To finish, adhere the label to the front of the box with a foam adhesive strip.
7. Fill with treats and gift to your guests! Adhere bow to the top of the box as a finishing touch.