These watercolor invitations will look lovely when delivered in a gorgeously lined, coordinating envelope. Try out the versatility of the Fiskars® Gifting Board and make some for your next big bash.
Craft Beautiful Watercolor Invitations for Any Occasion!
By Emma Jeffery
- Ideal for creating custom boxes, envelopes and bows
- Creates boxes from 2" x 2" to 4" x 4" in size
- Tool simplifies box making by indicating paper size and directing score lines, eliminating math and measuring
- All-in-one design comes stocked with a stylus, corner punch, notch punch and lock punch
- Stylus stores neatly in compact board for storage and travel
- Extendable scoring arm accommodates paper up to 12" x 12"
- Included chart lists correct paper size and positioning to make creating envelopes and bows easy
- Non-slip feet prevent board from sliding
- Full lifetime warranty
- Gifting Board
- The Fiskars® ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a dual-rail system that eliminates blade wiggle for straight, precise cuts
- Rotary bypass blade stays sharp, so it never needs to be replaced
- Cuts thick DIY materials such as cork, magnet, chipboard and more
- Grid line measurements on the top and bottom of the smudge guard provide versatile use for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer (12")
- Ideal for adding distinctive stamped embellishments to handmade cards, scrapbook pages or other paper craft projects
- Innovative clear design lets you see where you’re stamping for perfectly placed embellishments without any wasted crafting materials
- Can be arranged and rearranged on stamp blocks in virtually limitless creative combinations
- Lasting stickiness means you can apply them and remove them from stamp blocks again and again
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images every time and won’t yellow with age
- Stamps lay flat on their storage sheet to help save space
- For best results, use with our clear stamp blocks or our Easy Stamp Press
- You're Invited Clear Stamps (4" x 8")
- Ideal for stamping with a variety of clear stamps
- Includes three Easy Lift Stamp Blocks and one Position & Press Stamp Block
- All blocks feature side handles that simplify lifting, improve visibility and keep your fingers out of the ink
- Position & Press Stamp Block features durable spring feet that allow you to correctly position designs before stamping
- Blocks nest for easy storage and travel
- Lightweight design is easy to control
- Clear construction with molded grid lines improves alignment
- Easy Lift Stamp Block handles feature Softgrip® for comfort and control
- Clean with mild soap or stamp cleaner
- Sizes: 1" x 1", 2" x 2", 3" x 3" and 2" x 6.5"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Stamp Block Set (4-piece)
- 12" x 12" mat is easy to transport, easy to store and perfect for anyone who has limited paper crafting space
- Self-healing mat provides a cutting surface that lasts longer than others
- Easy-to-read measuring grid offers crafting precision
- Store flat away from sunlight, heat and cold
- Clean with warm water and mild soap
- Cutting Mat (12" x 12")
Easily create custom boxes, envelopes and bows with one compact, versatile tool.
Capture any sentiment with Clear Stamps that make adding mistake-free embellishments easy.
Make placing and lifting stamps easier with a collection of lightweight blocks featuring side handles and spring feet.
Out of Stock
Perfectly sized for scrapbooking and card making.
Decorative gift wrap or other thin paper for envelope lining
To make the invitations:
1. Paint the watercolor paper. Brush watercolor paint over the paper and allow to dry. Flatten under a few heavy books if necessary to keep cardstock straight.
2. Cut watercolor paper to size. Start by trimming the watercolor paper to 6 1/2” x 4 1/2” using the Fiskars® ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer.
3. Trim corners of the invitations. Round off the corners of the invitation using the integrated corner punch on the Fiskars® Gifting Board.
4. Add glitter. Brush glue along the bottom edge of the invitation and sprinkle on gold glitter for added embellishment. Allow to dry.
5. Stamp sentiment. Use a sentiment from the Fiskars® You're Invited! Clear Stamp Set and stamp the design on to the invitation using the Fiskars® Stamp Block Set.
To make the lined envelope:
1. Make the envelopes. First, follow the Gifting Board instructions to make an envelope for a 4 1/2” x 6 1/2” card. Cut watercolor paper to 8 7/8” x 8 7/8” and insert into the Gifting Board. Align the edge of the paper with the 3 ¾ Ruler Position. Punch and score along line 2. Next, rotate the paper and align the scored line with score line 1 on the Gifting Board. Then, punch and score along line 2. Repeat for the remaining sides, then round off the points using the envelope corner punch on the Gifting Board.
2. Make the envelope lining. To make the decorative lining, first trim a piece of paper to 4 3/4” square. Then, round off two opposite corners using the envelope corner punch in the Gifting Board. Next, align the two remaining pointed corners along score line 2 on the Gifting Board and score across line 2, through the middle of the decorative paper.
3. Assemble the envelope. Align the fold of the decorative paper along the top fold of the envelope and glue in place, then assemble the envelope as usual.