By Smitha Katti
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4") makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 15" to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1/16" gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with either high profile or low profile TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 12" cut length
- Lifetime warranty
- SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (12")
- Ideal for creating repeating borders on a variety of paper craft projects including scrapbook pages, homemade cards and more
- Oversized punch handle is easy to depress
- Silhouette pattern on punch base makes it easy to align your pattern for a perfectly spaced border
- For best results, use on 65-lb. cardstock and lower
- Lifetime warranty
- Apron Lace Border Punch
- Ideal for precisely cutting a wide variety of materials, including paper, cardstock, thin plastic, photos, canvas and more
- Ergonomically sculpted finger-loop handle offers maximum control and sensitivity
- No-roll design prevents knife from rolling off work surface
- Included safety cap protects blade during storage
- Replacing the blade is easy and takes only moments
- Includes one #11 blade
- Compatible with standard blades, including #10, #11, #16, #17
- Five-pack of replacement #11 blades available (item 196010)
- Full lifetime warranty
- Fingertip Detail Knife
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Embellish any project with the perfect border.
Maximize cutting control and sensitivity with a knife designed specifically for intricate cuts.
It is super easy to use your scrapbooking supplies- paper and punches, to make a beautiful decorated canvas at home. You can personalize these to match the colors of your nursery or you can also use them to spell out your babyís name. A fun project to make!
I have used a 5 by 5 inch canvas here. I trimmed a polka dotted paper to size (remember to measure the depth of your canvas as well) and adhered it to the canvas with a matte finish Modge Podge. Be liberal with your first coat of Modge Podge, this will ensure that the patterned paper adheres onto the canvas evenly.
Once the front has dried (it takes about half an hour or so), turn over your canvas and make a 45 degree cut using a pair of sharp scissors.
Fold and adhere the paper onto the edge (depth) of the canvas, and fold the corners over onto the adjacent edges of the canvas as seen in this photo below.
Fold and adhere two opposite edges so. Now using scissors, trim the triangle edge off the remaining two edges. Adhere these onto the canvas and let the canvas dry thoroughly.
Meanwhile, trim a 12 by 12 inch patterned paper to measure 8.5 by 11 inches. This is a standard size and can be fed into your printer easily. Print onto it a 4 by 4 inch enlarged font of your choice. Or you can easily draw your alphabet onto the paper.
Once you have printed the monogram, trim the paper to fit the canvas (5 by 5 inches here). Add embroidery or machine stitching around the letter. I have used a corner punch on all four corners to decorate the edges.
Using a Fingertip detail knife, carefully cut out the inside of the alphabet.
Using various border punches of your choice, create strips with 3 or 4 different papers. Layer these borders onto the canvas and adhere with Modge Podge. Finally adhere the cut out alphabet onto the border-covered canvas with Modge Podge. Apply a generous coat of Modge Podge on top. Allow to dry overnight.
Decorate with two butterflies punched out from different patterned papers.