Refresh any room in your house with five easy steps. Dimensional decorations, stylish storage and trendy textures all lend a helping hand to create a room you can’t wait to spend more time in.
Style Your Space in 5 Simple Steps
By Emma Jeffery
1. Start with shelves that not only add dimension to your space, but provide the perfect place to hold mementos and keepsakes.
2. Add a textured lampshade in the color of your choice to begin building a cohesive color theme.
3. Fashion a functional and fun pillow that not only feels good but adds some flair, as well.
4. Craft a geometric planter to showcase some greenery and introduce an accent color.
5. Show off your smiles or feature your favorite places on a DIY photo board.