You don't need a large space to enjoy the outdoors. Learn how to add some color and live to your balcony or other small space.
5 Ideas to Create a Space-saving Urban Garden Retreat
1. With just a few tools and supplies, you can build a privacy wall that will keep your space separate from that of your neighbor and provide places for climbing plants such as ivy to grow.
2. Give old containers new life by using them as planters, then hang them up to save valuable floor space.
3. Get comfy with handmade pillows and cushions. Use bold colors to make the space warm and inviting or neutrals for a clean, classic look.
4. Add a light feature so you an enjoy your space day or night.
5. Go vertical. Add flowers and plants to a DIY wall to bring color into your space.