Turn your backyard into an oasis of your own. After a little mowing and pruning, create some functional ambiance to your yard ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
Transform Your Backyard into the Oasis of Your Dreams with these 5 Steps
- Ideal for eco-friendly cutting of all grass types, even tough southern varieties like St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda
- Advanced design is 60% easier to push than other reel mowers
- InertiaDrive™ reel delivers twice the cutting power to glide through tough spots that would jam other reel mowers
- StaySharp™ cutting system cuts without unwanted contact, greatly reducing wear for long-lasting performance without costly annual blade sharpening
- VersaCut™ technology offers cut height settings from 1"-4", plus one-touch height adjustment
- Inset wheels allow the blades to extend across the mower’s full width, eliminating uncut strips and edges near foundations and fences
- Reversible grass chute can direct clippings forward, away from your feet, or backward and downward, making it easier to mow tough patches while limiting messiness
- 18" cut width
- Limited 3-year warranty
- StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can’t
- Patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 32"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 2" dia.
- Lifetime warranty
- PowerGear2™ Lopper (32")
- Ideal for driving nails during a wide variety of common tasks on the job site or around the house
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 4X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Magnetic nail-starter groove allows you to start nails with one hand in hard places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for added control when making precision strikes
- Head optimized for balance, weight and superior durability
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 20 oz.
- Full lifetime warranty
- IsoCore™ 20 oz General Use Hammer (13.5")
- Ideal for digging when planting, taking up plants, turning earth and more
- Extra-large handle with Softgrip® provides exceptional grip and comfort
- Extra-large polished cast-aluminum head with sharp edge moves more soil faster, resists rust and cuts through tough turf
- Durable design won’t break
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage
- Full lifetime warranty
- Big Grip Trowel (400S)
Eco-friendly lawn mowing is easier than ever with an advanced reel mower that’s 60% easier to push than standard reel mowers.
Out of Stock
Enhanced to maximize leverage where you need it most, so you can power through branches up to 2" diameter with ease.
Great for a wide range of common on-the-job tasks, this general use hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 4X.
Dig in tough soil with a tool that’s as durable as it is comfortable.
1. Get your grass looking like fresh with a reel mower. Reel mowers do not need gas, electricity or batteries, so they are a great eco-friendly option to keep your yard in shape.
2. Tidy up your trees and shrubs. Regular pruning will keep your trees healthy and spur new growth.
3. Divide perennials you may already have in your yard and replant them in new areas. Add new plants with pops of color to bring your space to life.
4. Turn the trimmings from your pruning into a one of a kind planter to give your space some dimension and color.
5. A deconstructed pallet can be rebuilt to serve as a side table and a unique light fixture perfect for enjoying your oasis day or night.