Over the course of the season you can expect even the highest quality raised planters to experience wear and tear. Once the bed has been cleared out, fall is a great time to repair these issues so your raised planters will be ready to plant again in the spring.
Raised Bed Repair
By Chris Lambton
- Ideal for big framing jobs and pounding large nails into tough lumber with power and speed
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 4X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Magnetic nail-starter groove allows you to start nails with one hand in hard places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip® handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for added control when making precision strikes
- Head optimized for balance, weight and superior durability
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- Length: 16"
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Full lifetime warranty
- IsoCore™ 22 oz Framing Hammer (16")
Great for driving nail after nail on big framing jobs, this framing hammer features our patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 4X.
3 inch stainless steel framing nails
Over time the boards at the bottom of raised planters will start to pull apart. If this issue isn’t fixed it could result in dirt and water spilling out and worsening over time.
The IsoCore™ 22 oz. Framing Hammer is a great tool to keep on hand for repair jobs around the home and yard. This hammer is great for driving in the large nails you need for the job while absorbing shock and vibration, which will reducing wear on the body over time.
Use 3” stainless steel framing nails to repair your raised garden bed. These nails will hold up to the elements and hold the joints together. The framing hammer has a magnetic nail starter, which allows you to start nails while keeping one hand free.
A few nails and the framing hammer are all you need to repair your raised bed before winter. With the repair work complete, look forward to planting again come spring.