1. Create a square foot garden. Add organization to your raised bed by building a square foot garden centered around a fun pizza theme. Each ingredient gets its own space to grow until you're ready to harvest and eat.
2. Build a DIY trellis. Try giving climbing veggies a sturdy base using materials that are easily found in your yard.
3. Extend the growing season. Building a cold box prolongs the life of your produce, allowing you to keep harvesting well into the fall.
4. Grill a pizza. Throw a summer party and show off your harvest by using homegrown ingredients on a homemade grilled pizza.
5. Make a gorgeous floral arrangement. Leave your guests totally impressed by adding the finishing touch - a floral arrangement that's as simple as it is stunning.