Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
1. Use your paper trimmer to cut two strips of adhesive-backed felt, measuring two inches wide and six inches long.
2. Remove the paper from the back, wrap the felt strip around the top of the headband, slightly offset. Line up the two ends of the felt and press together.
3. Cut the squared-off end into a triangle. Create a second ear using the other felt strip.
4. Cut two small triangles from a lighter color felt, and adhere it to the center of the ears.
5. Cut a strip of crepe paper measuring two inches by four inches. Fold the strip and gather in the center with a pipe cleaner to make a bow.
6. Place the bow near one of the kitty ears, and wrap the tail of the pipe cleaner around the band to secure.
7. Decorate the center of your bow using a couple of punched shapes, stickers or embellishments.
1. Cut a four by eight inch strip of adhesive-backed felt. Peel the backing off the felt, and place “sticky-side up” on your work surface.
2. In the top center of the strip, place a couple feathers and curled pipe cleaners. Place the headband in the center, fold the strip closed. Smooth and trim rectangle into a triangle. Be careful not to trim away your feathers or pipe cleaners.
3. Cut a small five inch by one inch strip to create a hatband. Decorate your band using a seasonal border punch, ribbon, or washi tape. Add a few punched shapes or embellishments to finish your witch hat.
1. Take a small and medium styrofoam ball, brush them with glue, and coat with glitter. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut eight four-inch black pipe cleaner segments. Bend each in the center at a forty-five degree angle to create a knee, and bend a quarter inch from the end to create a foot. Insert four legs into each side of the spider body. Glue two googly eyes to the spider’s head.
4. Cut two small circles measuring four inches in diameter – one out of black cardstock, and one out of adhesive back felt. Remove the paper backing from the felt, and adhere it to the cardstock. Cut a slit to the center of the circle. Over-lap the cut edges to form a short cone and glue overlapped sections together.
5. Take one yard of six-inch wide black veil netting and fold two over-lapped loops at the end. Twist a pipe cleaner section in the center to bundle the netting. Use hot glue to attach the netting to the top of the cone. Glue the spider on top of the “web”.
6. Attach the cone, spider and web to the headband using hot glue.
½ inch wide headband
Black adhesive-backed fel
Gray adhesive-backed felt
Scrap of crepe paper
Black pipe cleaner
Cardstock scraps, stickers, or embellishments
Black adhesive black felt
Skinny black pipe cleaners
Black headband – ½ inch wide or 1 inch wide
One small and a medium styrofoam ball
Skinny black pipe cleaners
1 yard of black veil netting
Black adhesive-back felt
Hot glue gun and glue stick