Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Don’t you love having friends and family over for holiday gatherings? If your house is anything like mine, you never run short on food. I’m usually begging people to take treats home with them so that my fridge doesn’t end up overstuffed. Before your next party, put together these SUPER easy take-out treat boxes. With just six simple steps, they’ll make those leftovers look irresistible!
1. Choose your food container – you can use simple disposable plastic ware, or pick up a few crafty boxes (these takeout boxes are from www.thinkgarnish.com.)
2. Use the FUSE Creativity System® to cut large tags out of cardstock.
3. Overlap a smaller punched shape onto the larger tag.
4. Punch a small tag from coordinating cardstock.
5. Embellish with stickers if desired.
6. Tie around food containers using bakers twine.