August in the garden can be challenging for both gardeners and plants. Read more »
Extreme heat merits triage treatments Read more »
With a new school year on the horizon, it is time to refocus on our fall wardrobe. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
A new school year calls for a new set of accessories. Read more »
With school coming up, it is time to start planning and organizing. Read more »
Graduations are so exciting! Help celebrate this special day with a personalized banner. It’s easy to customize to school colors, party décor, or even your grad’s favorite colors.
1. Use your favorite Fiskars trimmer to cut cardstock into 6 inch x 6 inch squares.
2. Using a paper template, cut each square into pendant shape.
3. Trim 1 inch x 6 inch strips of patterned paper with Fiskars Notebook Border punch. Adhere to upper edge of each pendant.
4. Create scalloped ovals with Fiskars Cameo Appearance squeeze punch to highlight numbers of grad year.
5. Embellish each pendant with additional shapes and stickers.
6. Punch a small hole in the corner of each pendant. Tie together with small pieces of ribbon.
Thanks to October Afternoon for providing the paper for this project!