Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Graduations are so exciting! Help celebrate this special day with a personalized banner. It’s easy to customize to school colors, party décor, or even your grad’s favorite colors.
1. Use your favorite Fiskars trimmer to cut cardstock into 6 inch x 6 inch squares.
2. Using a paper template, cut each square into pendant shape.
3. Trim 1 inch x 6 inch strips of patterned paper with Fiskars Notebook Border punch. Adhere to upper edge of each pendant.
4. Create scalloped ovals with Fiskars Cameo Appearance squeeze punch to highlight numbers of grad year.
5. Embellish each pendant with additional shapes and stickers.
6. Punch a small hole in the corner of each pendant. Tie together with small pieces of ribbon.
Thanks to October Afternoon for providing the paper for this project!