If you are building a new home or simply want to update your current home, start outside with curb appeal. Read more »
Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techn... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Give your small outdoor space a mini makeover using a few simple tools to complete these fabulous projects. Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through fabric, our RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears feature... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
The most common complaint I hear when traveling is about soil quality for growing veggies. It may be too sandy, full of clay... Read more »
Creating a customized look is easier than you think - even when it comes to sewing up larger items such as this duvet cover an... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
Book Page Turkey Place Card
This dramatic turkey can be made from discarded book pages or substitute any paper you wish!
1. Using trimmer, divide book pages into quarters and roll each section into a sloppy cone.
2. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere all cones onto a trimmed circle punch of cardstock as shown.
3. Repeat with a second layer to fill in gaps.
4. Trace a circle from the Circles template overlapping the edge of a piece of patterned cardstock as shown.
5. Trim along drawn line with Clouds edgers.
6. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut a petal from the Flowers template from patterned cardstock.
7. Add facial details with cardstock and pen and adhere onto cone background on top of edged body.
8. Top with cardstock name strip to complete.
Dimensional Turkey Menu
1. Punch six turkeys: two brown, two pink, and two orange.
2. From top brown turkey, trim wattle and feet with scissors. From top pink turkey, trim feet.
3. Adhere the turkey punches in a stack in the order brown, pink, orange, repeating, being sure to only add adhesive to the head, feet, and chest.
4. Using a ruler and Stylus, score a line as shown to fold and fan tail feathers out dimensionally.
Grateful Straw Flag
1. Stamp ‘Grateful’ onto cardstock and cut into a strip.
2. Fold strip in half with ‘Grateful’ on one side and adhere to straw.
3. Cut a triangle into the end of flag to complete.
The Kids Table
Mayflower Treat Holder and Place Card
1. Open a small, kraft gift or treat bag and crease the seams outward. You can also use a lunch sack, though it will be flimsier.
2. Using scissors, cut a curved line from the fold crease upward towards the other side for ship shape.
3. Partially punch an XL circle into the edge of each side of ship.
4. Using a low-temp glue gun, adhere a thin wooden dowel at center. You can saw off extra prior if it’s too tall.
5. Cut out sails using Ultra ShapeXpress on craft mat. The top sail is from the Cupcakes template, and the bottom is from the Frames template. Computer-print name prior, or add after with stamps, stickers, or handwriting.
6. Punch a 1/8 inch hole at top and bottom of each sail to feed onto dowel to complete.
Turkey Treat Holder
1. Cut the back third off from a half sphere of foam. (Leave full half-sphere to make a larger surface of treats.
2. Paint it and small foam ball for head brown and allow to dry.
3. Using the UltraShapeXpress on a craft mat, cut 8.25 inch circles using Super Sized Circle templates.
4. Cut each circle in half using trimmer and roll into cones, leaving a hole at the bottom just big enough to fit over a lollipop stick.
5. Insert lollipop sticks into turkey to hold cones. Be sure to keep all sticks at an angle pointing up so snacks won’t fall out of cones. Also if using only two-thirds of the foam sphere, point the cones slightly forward so the turkey doesn’t become back-heavy to tip.
6. Insert cones over sticks and fill with treats. Attach face with toothpick.
7. Add a ‘snacks to gobble’ sign cut from the Bubbles template and attach with toothpick.
Native American Headband Crayon Jar
1. Trim brown cardstock to .75 inch wide strip and run through Diamond Edge border punch.
2. Adhere colorful cardstock strips to back showing through diamond design.
3. Hand-cut simple feather shape and fringe-cut edges with scissors.
4. Adhere feather to band and tape around jar filled with crayons to display functionally and decoratively on table.