Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
The key to running a smooth yard sale is to have the proper signage and easily-visible price tags. The Fiskars Fuse Creativity System® really comes in handy for this!
1. Using the Fuse Creativity System, die-cut the following:
- 8 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with yellow cardstock
- 3 pieces of the Curvy Square shape with a lime green cardstock
2. Punch 8 XXX-Large 3" circles with aqua patterned paper. Adhere each to the center of the yellow Curvy Squares die-cut shapes.
3. Apply an alphabet sticker to each die-cut shape to spell out "Yard Sale."
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of the Flower shape with dark coral cardstock. Add each one in the center of the lime green Curvy Square die-cut shapes.
5. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 3 pieces of Ornament Pinwheel shape with yellow cardstock. Apply each to the center of the dark coral flowers using foam adhesive. Add buttons in the center.
6. With the hole-punch end of an eyelet setter, punch holes on the top corners of each Curvy Square shape.
7. Use coordinating aqua yarn to string through the banner.
1. Cut yellow cardstock to measure 5" x 8".
2. Punch 4 Banner Year shapes using 2 coordinating patterned papers (red & dark aqua). Starting at the center and working your way outwards, adhere the banner shapes alternating the papers.
3. Add a 3/4" x 5" red dot strip of paper to the bottom edge of the sign.
4. Adhere a 1 1/4" x 5" chevron strip of paper above the red dot strip on the bottom of the sign.
5. Corner-round the corners.
6. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
7. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Cut a dark aqua cardstock to measure 6" wide X 5.5" high.
2. Adhere a 3/4" x 6" aqua dotted strip to the bottom edge of the sign.
3. Add a 1 3/4" x 6" chevron paper strip above the aqua dotted strip.
4. Letter-press (in red ink), emboss, and die-cut 1 piece of the Dressform shape in dark coral cardstock. Attach it to the left side of the sign using foam adhesive.
5. With a bold marker, write the sign information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this after Step 1.
6. Display the sign on a large clothespin holder or a stand.
1. Border-punch the On The Go design to a 1 1/2" x 12" strip of lime green cardstock. Adhere smaller pieces of it to the bottom of turquoise cardstock before die-cutting.
2. Die-cut the Tag shape individually.
3. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
4. String baker's twine through each.
5. Write the price information. If you choose to use a word-processing program and your printer, do this before Step 1.
1. Punch yellow cardstock using the XXL Tag lever punch.
2. Punch a 1/4" hole on the top of each tag.
3. String baker's twine through each.
4. Write the price information.
2" alphabet stickers