Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
1. Trim pink cardstock to 8.5 x 5.5 inches and fold in half to create card base.
2. Punch all corners with corner rounder.
3. Trim purple cardstock to 3 x 5 inches and cut a wide V into bottom.
4. Using a craft knife on a craft mat, cut two slits into purple cardstock as shown.
5. Thread orange ribbon through slits.
6. Wind raffia into a bundle around your hand; slip off and place between ribbon slits.
7. Tie ribbon into bow around raffia bundle to secure.
8. Use the Fuse Creativity System™ to create the bird embellishments.
9. Adhere bird to card front using foam adhesive dots if desired.
Foam adhesive dots