Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Simply cut your paper to 5 ½ x 8 ½ and fold in half, both an orange cardstock and a cream colored cardstock.
2. Next, punch the bottom of the cream cardstock with a pretty fall border punch. Layer the two cardstocks together and adhere them together.
3. Using the Fiskars Fuse Creativity System®, add ink to your plate then run your leaf die and plate through to create your leaf embellishment.
4. Add the leaf to the card.
5. Stamp your sentiment and then cut out your tag.
6. Ink the edges, punch a hole, and thread your ribbon.
7. Adhere that to the front and you are all set.