Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Using the Fuse Creativity System® Letter-press and die-cut the design on ivory patterned paper. Adhere a stick to the bottom of the die-cut.
2. Die-cut another piece for the backing. Attach it behind the embellishment with the stick “sandwiched” in between.
3. Punch two (2) pieces of the daisy shape and layer together. Add a button in the center. Back it with two (2) leaf shapes. Adhere the flower grouping on the front of the ivory label.
4. Tie a ribbon on the stick into a pretty bow.
5. Stick it into a small decorative pot and add some crinkly paper along the rim.
DCWV Mariposa stack