“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
Let the games begin with this crossword-inspired card. Simple layering creates a festive card in minutes.
1. Create a base card out of solid cardstock.
2. Trim patterned paper to cover the base, leaving a narrow margin. Round lower corners & adhere to base.
3. Trim another piece of patterned paper. Border punch the left edge. Adhere to base, off center, using foam adhesive.
4. I used the Fuse Creativity System® to create the blue crossword puzzle embellishment.
5. Adhere embellishment & add sentiment using letter stickers.
6. Print additional text onto cardstock, cut into strip, and adhere with foam adhesive.