Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
1. Trim orange cardstock, white interior pages, and chipboard cover and back to approximately 5.25 inches square.
2. Adhere front cardstock to chipboard cover. 3. Punch all corners with corner rounder.
4. Trim pink cardstock to approximately 4.75 inches and adhere centered to front cover.
5. Punch two 1/4 inch holes into front cover as shown and use as a template to punch all interior and back pages.
6. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the lemonade scalloped square embellishment and adhere to front cover centered.
7. Adhere ‘summer memories’ cardstock strip to front cover.8. Assemble album using two loose-leaf binder clips knotted with ribbons for embellishment.