Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
1. Trim a kraft-colored cardstock to 4.25” x 11”. Fold it in half to create a top-folded 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
2. Cover the front with a burgundy/kraft patterned paper. Ink the edges if desired.
3. Place a 1.75” x 5.5” plain paper strip along the bottom edge of the card.
4. Corner-round all four corners using a squeeze punch.
5. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create this decorative winter embellishment. Add to the center of the card using foam adhesive.
6. Print or stamp a sentiment on a 1” kraft-colored circle. Mat it with a slightly larger burgundy circle and adhere it to the upper right corner of the die cut snowman.
7. Punch 2 snowflakes and layer them together. Place them on a 2” burgundy circle, then apply it to the left lower corner of the snowman die cut.