Nothing adds a special touch to a wedding like a handmade item. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
It's also a terrific way to feature photos from a party, trip, or event!
1. Start with a plain album (available at most craft stores, or DIY by binding squares of kraft cardstock).
2. Trim strips of your favorite patterned papers & cardstocks. You can choose any width – for this project, I used 1 inch strips.
3. Use Fiskars Border punches to customize some of the paper strips.
4. Layer on cover of album, allowing strips to overlap – don’t worry about keeping the center neat, because it will eventually be covered.
5. Trim excess paper around edges of cover. Use sandpaper or a small file to smooth edges.
6. I used the Fuse Creativity System¨ to create this butterfly stamp embellishment as a beautiful accent for my photobook.
7. Use foam adhesive to adhere embellishment to cover8. Add album title and ribbon.