Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
Use your Fiskars® tools to create a crafty box to encourage your loved ones to Bee Happy this month.
1. Start with a heart-shaped craft box, available at your local craft store.
2. Use Fiskars® Hexagon squeeze punches to fill part of the cover with patterned paper and cardstock.
3. Add raised shapes & buttons for dimension.
4. Fill with your favorite treats - I chose chocolate, coffee, and candles.
5. Create a tag with the Fuse Creativity System® and the Hexagon Design set. Add a simple sentiment with stickers.
6. Quick & Easy Filler tip - cut strips of cardstock, run through the Fiskars Paper Crimper, and then wrap around a pencil to create spirals.
A variety of treats