Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
So much texture so easily.
1. Free-hand cut holly leaves from folded green felt using Pinking Shears.
2. Thread red bead onto green embroidery floss (double-back to secure) being sure the string is long enough for your gift.
3. Thread folded leaves onto string with a few beads mixed in. Alternate the position a little on the leaves so they aren’t all in a perfect line.
4. Once you have desired amount of leaves and beads, tighten up the folds and secure with a final bead at the end. Wrap around gift and tie at the bottom.
Wrap up a gift with a fuzzy faux scarf and pair with a warm greeting!
1. Cut a strip of felt (you can purchase by the yard at the craft store) long enough to wrap around your gift and tie. My favorite scissors for cutting felt like butter is the Razor-edge Softgrip Scissors. If cutting scarves in bulk, cut with a rotary cutter with acrylic ruler on a cutting mat.
2. Cut slits at each end of “scarf” and warp around gift.
3. Stamp “warm winter wishes” onto cardstock and punch with tag punch. Tie onto scarf.
Turn your gift topper into fun after unwrapping is done with a quirky Santa mustache stick for fun photos during the holidays!
1. Fold stiffened white felt (from craft store) in half and trace leaf from template lined up along fold with disappearing ink or marker.
2. Cut out and unfold felt to create mustache.
3. Glue to dowel cut to desired length.
4. Tie onto gift with ribbon.
5. Stamp a Santa or other hoiday sentiment onto cardstock and crop at the corner using tag punch. Add “believe” sentiment to tag and tie onto gift.