Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Preserve your wonderful vacation memories with these heart-felt, embellished, glass vases.
1. To make the tray, I started by base coating it with black acrylic paint. To give the tray feet as I did, I also painted 4 – 1.5 inch wooden doll heads black. These wooden doll heads are flat on one side making them ideal to glue to the bottom corners of the tray.
2. To seal the paint, I sprayed it with a light coat of clear matte finish sealer and let it dry overnight.
3. Based on the size of my tray – itís about 12.5 inches by 9 inches – I cut the purple squares 2.25 inches and the orange and green squares 2 inches. I inked the edges and adhered them inside the tray them along the longer sides spacing them as evenly as possible.
4. Next I stamped the Halloween Night Clear Stamp images on pattern paper and cut the images out with Micro-Tip Scissors and my Fingertip Knife.
5. I glued some of the cut out images onto the squares. For those images that were a bit small or where I had a little extra space, I also stamped one of the sentiments included in the stamp set onto the background square. I cut out the bats and glued them to the front side of the tray.
6. I finished off the tray with several very light coats of clear matte acrylic spray.
Paper Punch Pumpkins
1. Using the Scallop and Oval Squeeze Punches shapes, create the small pumpkins.Each pumpkin used 14-16 punches that were folded in half and then glued together. This will work with any symmetrical shape.
2. I cut a 2.5 inch square of pattern paper and rolled it tightly, then applied a little liquid glue to the outside of the roll and slid it into the opening in the center of the pumpkin for a stem.
1. I cut out 2 journal shapes from pattern paper to cover the top and bottom of the box.
3. I embellished the top with a stamped pumpkin that was stamped from both green and orange pattern paper then pieced together.
Embellished Votive Candle Holder
1. Border Punched the Picket Fence design along a 12 inch piece of black cardstock, trimmed it to about .75 inch, applied adhesive, and wrapped it around the bottom of the votive glass. Crush some of the fence pieces to give it a old, broken appearance.
2. With pigment ink, stamp the eye border across black cardstock. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and used a heat gun to melt the powder. Then cut trimmed the strip to about .5 inch and adhered it to the top of the votive glass.