Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
With the holidays behind us, I find that I’m in need of a few handmade thank you cards. I’d like to share with you a trio of winter themed thank you cards for any occasion that show how a mix of Fiskars Lever Punches, Squeeze Punches and Stamps can be used in creative ways.
Snowman “Thanks So Much” Card Instructions:
1. Cut a 2.5 inch by 3 inch piece of red cardstock and use the Snowbubbles Border Corner Punch around the edges – for the narrower sides, I used the corner only and for the longer sides, I included the edge portion of the punch as well.
Use 3 Circle Hand Punch sizes for additional circles to fill in the small gaps on the narrow ends of the rectangle. Also, I set aside the red cardstock circles to use on my next card.
2. Mat red punched frame onto white cardstock of the same size and then on black cardstock that is 2.75 by 3.25 inches.
3. To create the snow “girl”, punch 2 circles from white cardstock using the Pop Up Punch and Medium Squeeze Punch. Use the Circle Hand Punches and the Heart Hand Punch to create eyes, buttons and a heart. Adhere black and red cardstock to the back of the white circles for color to show through the negative spaces. Then adhere the snowman in the center of the red punched frame.
4. Punch a Medium Lever Heart shape from orange cardstock, cut off the end to create the carrot nose and adhere to the face.
5. Use the Snowbubbles Border Corner Punch on a scrap blue pattern paper, then adhere the largest snowflake to the top of the head.
6. Cut a 5 inch by 6 inch piece of blue pattern paper for the background and adhere it to the front of a white cardstock card of the same size. Then adhere the framed snow “girl” an inch below the top using with adhesive foam.
7. Stamp the “Thanks So Much” sentiment onto white cardstock and cut out with scissors. Punch a heart using the Heart Hand Punch on the right, cover the back with a small piece of red cardstock and adhere this below the rectangle again using adhesive foam.
8. Apply glitter glue to the blue snowflake, the hearts and the white snowflake negative spaces to complete.
Winterberry Wreath “Thank You” Card Instructions:
1. Create a 5 inch by 7 inch white cardstock card.
2. Punch 7 Tree punches from brown cardstock, apply adhesive to the back and adhere them in a circle in the center of the card.
3. Punch another 7 Tree punches, cut off the trunks and apply these between the spaces of the first layer.
4. Adhere the red cardstock circles created from the snowman card around the wreath’s branches.
5. Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in the center of the card with brown ink to complete.
Cardinals “Thank You” Card Instructions:
1. Cut a 6 inch piece of blue pattern paper and adhere to 6 inch square card from white cardstock.
2. Using the Ultra ShapeXpress Tool with the freehand attachment or scissors cut a wavy section of white pattern paper to create the snowy ground and adhere to the bottom area of the card.
3. Cut 2 ovals from the Oval Shape Template, layer and adhere just above the ground.
4. Freehand cut a tree trunk from brown pattern paper and adhere on top of the snowy tree and ground.
5. Squeeze Punch Clouds, cut them in half and adhere only the tops to the background sky.
6. Punch a snowflake and adhere just under the clouds.
7. To create the cardinals, Squeeze Punch an Extra Large Oval and with the Large Oval at an angle, punch out a portion of the larger oval. Trim off one tip to create the tail.
8. Use the Heart Lever Punch to create the beak and wing, then add a black mini brad for an eye. Adhere the birds to the tree and ground of the card.
9. Using a Stamp Block, stamp the doodled frame onto white cardstock.
10. Apply black ink to the “thank you” stamp, then cover the “o” with a small piece of adhesive note pad paper and stamp the sentiment in the center of the doodled frame.
11. Lever Punch a Heart and adhere this between the “Y” and “U” then cut out the frame with the Craft Knife. Adhere to the bottom right of the card with adhesive foam to complete.