Edibles with Ease: When to Get Growing from Seeds or from Starts? Read more »
In my side yard which is mostly shade, I have tried a variety of perennials that thrive in a woodland setting. Read more »
Make your garden even more welcoming to birds and butterflies: turn it into a certified wildlife habitat. Read more »
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting perf... Read more »
Keep your lawn and your shoes clean and free of clippings by adding our innovative, sturdy Grass Catcher to your StaySharp™ Ree... Read more »
The Salsa Rain Barrel System makes it easy to collect up to 58 gallons of water for your garden and lawn. Our rain barrel is ma... Read more »
Make the most of National Craft Month by preparing some craft kits for your children - let them explore color, texture and dif... Read more »
This is the second how-to in a series focused on getting the most out of your basic paper punches. Read more »
Spring brings in the most wonderful colors and here is a fun way to add a touch of color to your gifts! Read more »
Our ProCision™ Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a unique dual-rail system that stabilizes the rotary blade, eliminating wiggle fo... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Add distinctive style to craft projects of all kinds with a Squeeze Punch that makes every embellishment up to 2X easier to pun... Read more »
My idea is to show everyone that they can make something cute and fashionable without spending a lot of money. Read more »
Embellishing a plain shirt using a reverse appliqué technique is easy - and your kids will love their personalized outfit! Read more »
This year, it seems like spring is way overdue at our house. Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back togethe... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for users with larger hands or anyone who needs to make long cuts through multiple layers, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabr... Read more »
I always look forward to school being out for the summer (more so than my children, probably!) and the change of pace means we... Read more »
This fun project is a great way to send a little love note to your child. These lunchbox notes can be slipped into a backpack... Read more »
Here is a fun craft for St. Patrick’s Day that is not only adorable, it makes kids stop and think about how lucky they are. Read more »
Children love our Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the handle that’s shiny, bright and smooth, not “sticky” or “bumpy.” Teachers and... Read more »
Our Big Kids Scissors take the basic design of our teacher-recommended Kids Scissors and enlarge them for kids that are a littl... Read more »
Our Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those older children who ar... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear® Super Pruner/Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear... Read more »
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting a wide variety of quilting materials comfortable and easy. A cu... Read more »
One of Fiskars cutest new Squeeze Punches is the Bunny Hop. It reminds me of marshmallow bunny Peeps! And I thought it would be the perfect embellishment for the Easter Mason jar treat container I've wanted to put together.
1. Layer a variety of Easter candy in a Mason jar. Place the heavier candy at the bottom and leave plenty of room for the bunny marshmallow shapes to stand up at the top.
2. Secure the lid at the top to keep the candy fresh.
3. Cut a 1/2" strip of patterned paper; wrap the lid and secure with adhesive.
4. With the Ultra ShapeXpress tool and the Circle Shape Template, cut a 3.5î circle from pink patterned paper or cardstock and adhere it to the top of the lid.
5. Wrap a 24 inch + piece of ribbon around the top of the jar and tie a knot or bow.
6. Cut a 3 inch strip of white cardstock and Border Punch both sides with the Effervesence Border Punch.
7. Cut a 1" piece of patterned paper and adhere it to the center of the punched white cardstock strip.
8. Adhere the above to the center of the jar. Have the ends meet in the front.
9. Cut a 2.5 inch circle from green/blue patterned paper or cardstock and adhere to white cardstock.
10. Then trim the white cardstock with the Scallop paper shapers and then sew around the edge.
11. Squeeze Punch 2-Bunny Hop shapes; layer with Adhesive Foam circles and adhere to the green/blue circle.
12. Print or write sentiment on white cardstock. Trim and adhere to the circle next to the bunny.
13. Then adhere the circle to the center of the paper strip already attached to the jar and the jar is complete. Enjoy!