Imagine being able to pick fresh lemons, limes and oranges right from your patio! Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Mosaic tile frames are a beautiful way to display photos. Read more »
Looking for a sure cure for bored kids - make sparkly sea creatures! Read more »
Make a thoughtful gift for someone this summer! Read more »
1. Cut 5" x 7" piece of green patterned paper and round the four corners.
2. Cut 1" x 12" strip of orange patterned paper; accordion fold along length; ink and adhere to front of card.
3. Machine stitch across length of folded paper strip.
4. Cut journal shape from template.
5. Mat journal shape on white cardstock; trim around edges with Scallop Paper Edgers; machine stitch around journal shape and adhere to center of folded paper strip.
6. Squeeze Punch Pucker Up lips from red and pink patterned paper; layer and adhere to top left corner of journal shape.
7. Squeeze Punch Funky Love hearts and Branching Out stem from green patterned paper. Trim leaves and extra branches from what will be the stem.
8. Layer stem and leaves to create a 3 leaf clover on the right side of the journal block.
9. Add heart sticker and sentiment to complete.
Basic Grey - Sugar Rush patterned paper and stickers: www.basicgrey.com/scrapbook/shop/collections/show/current/sugar-rush