Keeping the garden tidy requires a few deft moves with the right tools, and, time and again over the seasons, shrub rakes are... Read more »
Entire books have been written on the science of making compost, but it isn’t as hard as people think. In five easy steps, you... Read more »
Weeding, pruning, and raking all make a huge difference in the appearance of a garden, but, to finish the job, you have to rou... Read more »
The Fiskars® aluminum shrub rake features a slim head with uniquely tapered tines that are perfect for reaching into tight spac... Read more »
Our Eco Bin Composter features an easy-to-assemble, easy-to-use design that can simplify and speed the composting process. It i... Read more »
Our HardShell® Kangaroo® Gardening Container is perfect for all your outdoor cleanup needs — whether you’re gathering yard and... Read more »
Are school fundraiser ideas keeping you up at night? A unique handmade art piece that represents your school is sure to be a p... Read more »
Creating beautiful and personal touches does not have to be difficult, especially when you have great designs to work with! Read more »
Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
Teresa Collins is a top craft celebrity who has been featured numerous times on My Craft Channel, HSN, QVC and DIY network, wel... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
By creating a few simple tags, you won’t be caught at the fabric store not knowing what fabrics or yardage you have in your st... Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Transform a simple hoodie into a super simple unicorn costume and take the stress and pressure out of making a complicated Hal... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Serrated Fabric Shears sense blade separation an... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
A personalized Duck Tape® crown is quick and easy to make with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors. It is a fun way to cele... Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
Creating a miniature collage with your Fiskars® Duck® Edition Scissors is a great way to use up any last bits of Duck Tape® yo... Read more »
Designed for long, easy cuts down strips of Duck® Tape, our Duck® Edition Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that preve... Read more »
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Designed for tight, precise cuts through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, our... Read more »
Turkey Leg Place Card
1. To create this seat-saver, trim the top inch or two from a small, paper treat bag using Pinking Shears or Pinking Edgers.
2. Push in the bottom pointed corners and fill, molding and twisting the bag into the right shape. Insert a strip of white cardstock with heart punch at the end into the opening and staple closed.
3. Add a name and a place to reserve.
You can stuff them with filler such as newspaper, or consider pulling double-duty as a goodie bag by instead adding a bag of treats inside. A popcorn ball would be a great shape and size.
"Popcorn Pie" Snack
1. Using a disposable tart pan as a base, fill with goodies and top with a cardstock crust cut with Clouds Paper Edgers around a circle traced from a Circle Shape Template.
2. Bend up the edges and add cut-outs using the Petal by Petal Squeeze Punch. This is enough to resemble a pie, but if you want to go further, run strips of cardstock punched with Scalloped Sentiments Border Punch through a Paper Crimper and hot-glue around rim of pan. The crimping not only adds a pinched-crust feel, it also allows the cardstock strip to mold around the rounded top.
1. Using the Amplify® Mixed Media Scissors cut out square from white cardstock or foam, punch two one-quarter inch holes, and thread onto a straw.
2. Using the Circle Shape Template cut a circle from cardstock, run through the Wave Paper Crimper. Use this for your nautical coaster.
1. Using the Apron Lace Border Punch, punch along each side of a 2" wide strip of cardstock.
2. Accordion-fold at every two scallops and staple at center.
3. Pull each side up to meet in the middle with glue dots. Fan out and add a face and body.
4. Cut out a snowman shape and use as the turkey's body with a pilgrim hat.
5. Add googly eyes, beak and wattle.
Pilgrim Crayon Hat
1. Cut out the bottom of a black paper cup (or just paint a regular white one like I've done her) with a Craft Knife.
2. Hot glue upside-down to a painted chipboard circle traced using the Circles Shape Template.
3. Add a strip of paper for the headband and squares for the buckle.
1. Using cardstock cut out 2 tree shapes. Fold them in half and glued to each other to stand upright. You'll need to cut a root or two from the bottom and a middle branch at the top.
2. Punch out leaves or shapes so each child can write what they are grateful for. (These can be attached using glue dots)
Brown paper bags