Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
With some fun play with words, any child (or adult) will find the humor in these simple yet quirky card designs.
1. Trim patterned paper to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space for the mustache shape. Print out. Trim to size.
To create the mustache:
1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 2" x 3".
2. Fold it in half. Insert it in the heart punch, making sure that the folded edge is against the top edge of the heart shape as shown. Punch it.
3. With scissors, cut the punched shape as shown to create the mustache.
4. Adhere it on the blank space on the sentiment block, using foam adhesive.
5. Mat the sentiment block with red patterned paper, then add it to the center of the card.
6. Double-wrap baker's twine on the left side of the card and tie a pretty bow.
1. Trim red cardstock to 5" x 6.5" and adhere it to a pre-made, side-folded ivory card front.
2. Using a word-processing program in your computer, print out the sentiment, leaving space on the top and bottom. Print out. Trim to size. Adhere it to the right side of the card.
3. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 cardstock "donuts." Cut the inner hole first, then cut the outer circle shape.
4. With the ShapeXpress cutter and the circle shape template, cut 3 "donut glazes" using some fun printed patterned paper. The donut glazes should be slightly smaller than the cardstock donut bases.
5. Adhere the "donut glazes" to the "donut" bases.
6. Arrange & adhere them to the front of the card as shown, using foam adhesive.
7. Trim off the "donut" sections that are hanging off the card edges.
Printer or Stamps