Recycle and give a new life to some of your old T-shirts Read more »
A brocade drawstring pouch can be a beautiful and luxurious accessory or gift. Read more »
Try some new punches out and make some cards to celebrate World Card Making Day! Read more »
Transform a basic jacket into something personal and unique. Read more »
Create a simple reusable calendar to plan all of your back to school activities. Read more »
With people mingling and mixing, I like to have a few wine glass charms on hand to make it easier for guests to keep track of their beverage. Want to make a few charms of your own?
Wine charms are simple to make with Fiskars punches. Start by gathering a collection of cardstock & patterned paper. For an extra special touch, coordinate your charm colors with the holiday, or with your party theme.
1. To begin, punch the bases of your charms with Fiskars XXXX-Large Circle Lever Punch.
2. Use the Fiskars Everywhere punch to create an open center. You’ll then make a small slit in one side to allow you to slide the charm onto your wine glass.
3. For this charm, trim a strip of patterned paper, and then punch with the Jenni Bowlin Jester Border Punch. Fold in an accordian pattern, and adhere to the base.
4. Create decorative rings with 2 sizes of Round n Round punches. Embellish with brads.
5. For a fun star border, punch a strip of cardstock with the new Stars Aligned Interchangeable Border Punch.
6. Create a “ruffle” by folding pleats into the punched border and sandwiching between two layers of cardstock.
7. Embellish with punched stars and adhesive rhinestones.
8. Create a rustic flower charm by punching patterned paper with the Fiskars Round ‘n Round punch. Lightly spritz with water, and crumple gently.
9. Layer with another crumpled circle, and form a flower.
10. Insert a large brad for the flower’s center
For an extra festive touch, save the stars from the Stars Aligned Border Punch to use as confetti!