Here comes the bride — and the groom, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen – plan ahead, practice a little, and then enjoy bring... Read more »
Choose flowers you really love for romantic and beautiful wedding centerpieces you’ll always remember. Read more »
When you’re filling out your wish-list of wedding gifts, don’t forget to include supplies for the garden shed. With the right... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Pruner, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented gear techno... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear®2 Titanium Hedge Shears, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented g... Read more »
The first time you try our PowerGear2™ Lopper, you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it’s gears. Our patented-pending tec... Read more »
Making your own wedding invites and thank you cards is a delightful task when you a few versatile tools and simple techniques... Read more »
Adding a small photo charm to a bride’s bouquet is a touching way for a bride to remember someone special on her wedding day. Read more »
Create a beautiful setting for your post-wedding brunch. Using these Fiskars tools will make the project even easier. Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of crafting and mixed media tasks, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force th... Read more »
Our unique Tag Maker with Built-in Eyelet Setter features an innovative design that makes it easy to create tags perfect for gi... Read more »
Choose our low-maintenance Photo Bypass Paper Trimmer to trim large quantities of photos with speed and precision. An easy-to-u... Read more »
Window treatments can turn a room from drab to fab, but if you’re on a budget sometimes hand-me-down curtains will have to do,... Read more »
Crop tops are making a comeback, but with a new shape, a longer length and a swinging silhouette. Stay ahead of the trends by... Read more »
If you’re not ready to fully embrace the trend for bold 70’s prints in your clothing, why not reflect it with a gloriously lou... Read more »
Perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks, our Amplify® RazorEdge™ Fabric Shears sense blade separation and force t... Read more »
Perfect for tight, precise cuts, our Amplify® Mixed Media Shears sense blade separation and force the blades back together to c... Read more »
Our Classic Stick Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade is ideal for crisp, controlled cuts on a wide variety of materials. A symmet... Read more »
Make clean up time a fun game for the kids! It becomes really easy for toddlers and preschoolers to match their toys to their... Read more »
Funny Face Magnet Gift Wrap is simple to make and quite literally gives each gift magnetic personality. Read more »
“Painting” with tissue paper is not only fun but beautiful! Read more »
Our Preschool Training Scissors features a special training lever that opens the blades after each cut, helping children learn... Read more »
Children love our Designer Non-stick Blunt-tip Kids Scissors for the colorful handle patterns that make cutting fun and the non... Read more »
Our Designer Non-stick Student Scissors are larger than our Kids Scissors but smaller than adult scissors, perfect for those ol... Read more »
Introduced to the world as a quality fabric scissors, the Original Orange-Handled Scissors redefined the standard for cutting p... Read more »
With a few discarded mailing tubes, construction paper, and Fiskars Squeeze Punches you can craft these characters in under 20 minutes.
Now I've started a whole new addiction! With so many different textures to choose from, the sky is the limit. Here is a simple project to begin…
1. Trace and cut out a rectangle from Grafix White Ink Jet Shrink Film using Shapecutting Starter Kit (or for similar shape use your trimmer to cut a 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" rectangle and round each corner using ¼ Round Corner Punch.
2. Punch hole at top center using ¼" Circle Hand Punch (punch close to top so you will have enough room for jump ring to attach later).
3. Bake according to package directions (here I have used a piece of chipboard under and vellum over). Make sure the more slippery side is facing up.
4. Immediately when removing from oven, transfer chipboard with shrunk piece onto heat safe surface and press texture plate onto shape quickly, firmly, and evenly using the side of your fist. Allow to cool.
5. Paint with brown acrylic paint and allow to dry.
6. Tap embossed design onto darker brown ink pad so only the ridges are inked. Allow to dry.
7. Stamp butterfly onto Shrink Film with pink ink; cut out and bake.
8. After removing from oven, shape wings up while still pliable and allow to cool.
9. Seal both pieces with protective varnish and allow to dry fully.
10. Glue butterfly to pendant using E6000.
11. Twist jump ring open using wire pliers and connect pendant to necklace.
Note: This technique can sometimes leave a little white staining on your texture plate that doesn't affect performance.
Grafix Injet Jet Shrink Film (white)
Stamping ink (pink and brown)
Brown acrylic paint